Fast Delivery

Vazhakulam pineapple has become very popular over the years. Ample rains are a requirement for the crop, but not in excess. Vazhakulam and surrounding areas normally get plenty of rains during the monsoon. The peak sale season of pineapple is from September - May.

Pineapple is one of the fruits that is being exported from Kerala and the market for the Vazhakulam brand spreads from Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad, to name a few Indian cities. Outside India, the brand has developed and sustains a consistent market in the Gulf countries.
We go above and beyond to provide you with a speedy delivery so that you get your order promptly.

We have on road delivery using national permit lorries that are loaded with fruits weighing 10 ,16 and 20 ton based on the vehicle model available.
We also offer air cargo delivery service within 24 hours to various International destinations in the Middle East and Europe from Kochi, Trivandrum and Kozhikode Airports in Kerala

There is also service available to Maldives and other locations by cargo ships.

80 % of Vazhakulam pineapple is sold as exports and Interstate deliveries while the remaining 20% is distributed within Kerala. The deliveries of the latter is carried out using mini lorries.